Dunnage air bags are a conveneint; affordable solution for filling the void or empty space between boxes or pallet loads. 2-ply paper air bags are excellent for light-duty truck applications. The trapped air inside these bags helps protect against shifting; shock; and vibration. The internal bladder is designed to to retain air for up to 14 days without loss of more than 0.5 PSI. The paper air bag seams are stitched using polypropylene thread coupled with filler cord and crepe tape binding.
- Width: 48″
- Length: 60″
- Level: Level 1
- Material: Inner: Linear Low Density Polyethylene
- Outer: Extensible Kraft Paper
- Max PSI: 3
- Ply: 2
- Transportation Type: Truck, Intermodal& Ocean Container
- Type: Paper Dunnage Air Bags
Inflatable Dunnage bags are the logical answer to minimizing shipping damage. With outstanding load stabilizing capacity, an inflatable Dunnage air bag can withstand tons of pressure and resistance to load shifting.
TOTALPACK offers kraft paper dunnage air bags in several sizes and strengths to meet your shipping requirements.
Whether your mode of shipment is sea born cargo container, rail, or over the road trucking, we can help with selecting a kraft paper dunnage air bag that is appropriate for your shipping application.
- Whether your mode of shipment is sea born cargo container, rail, or over the road trucking, kraft paper dunnage air bag is appropriate for your shipping application.
- Once the dunnage air bags reaches a certain level of air pressure, your air compressor kicks in to top off the bag with just the right amount of air.
- Features double end (DEF) fold with glued seams
- Inexpensive damage prevention, provides outstanding load stabilizing capacity
- AAR Verified
- Reusable and Recyclable
- Lightweight, easy and safe to handle
- Inflates quick and easy.
The trucking industry is in an ever-changing fight for survival. Fuel costs and taxes continue to climb, insurance premiums soar, wages increase and discounts continue to consume the bottom line. Operational improvements must be made to maintain profit margins. Air Bags will have the biggest
impact on the load factor (a carrier’s largest single expense). One of the primary goals of the shipping Quality process is to improve organizational productivity. Time spent installing Air Bags will be saved at the destination terminals because the carrier can eliminate the “Re’s”. At the same time, better use can be made of container space.